Frequently Asked Questions & Policies
Cancellation Policy: To cancel a reservation without penalty:
- Weekdays: You must call a minimum of 24 hours prior to 3:00 PM on the day of arrival.
- Weekends: You must call a minimum of 48 hours prior to 3:00 PM on the day of arrival
- For Holidays and Special Events, longer cancellation periods may apply.
Check out: Check out is at 11 AM. A late check-out up-till 1 PM can be allowed at the discretion of the manager. Any check out after 1 PM will be charged for an additional day.
Check-in hours: Check-in is from 3 PM to 10 PM. Early check-in is possible if a clean room is available before 3 PM. Guests must check in by 10 PM. Late check-in is not available except under unforeseen circumstances. Guests will need to call the inn and speak with the manager to make arrangements for late check-in.
Damages: Guests are responsible for damages to their room and/or hotel property during their stay. The hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card on file for damages caused by the registered guest, members of their party, or their pets. Damages include, but are not limited to unregistered pets, pet damage, smoking, extra cleaning fees, lost key fees, missing items, or property damage at full replacement cost. Guests will be notified in writing following room inspection.
Hours: The office hours are from 10 AM to 10 PM. Guests are requested to be patient if the office is sometimes unattended during normal business hours. It is mostly because the office staff is tending to the needs of another guest.
Keys: We use old-fashioned keys. Please return keys to the Front Desk when you check-out or you may leave the keys in your room. Locks need to be replaced when keys are lost. Keys have to be returned within 3 days or a $50 lock replacement fee will be charged for each key that is not returned.
- Rooms with two queen size beds: Occupancy per room is two (2) adults. The maximum occupancy per rooms is four (4) adults. An additional $10 per guest will be charged for the third and fourth adult guest. Children 18 years of age and under stay free, up to a maximum of two (2) children per room with one (1) or more paying adult.
- Rooms with one king size bed: Maximum occupancy per room is two (2) adults. Children 18 years of age and under stay free, up to a maximum of two (2) children per room with one (1) or more paying adult.
All guests must register at the front desk. Unregistered guests and/or more than maximum occupancy is not allowed and management reserves the right to ask guests to leave. No refunds will be given if any of the above policies are violated.
Payments types accepted: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover credit cards and debit cards that carry the Visa or MasterCard logo.
- We DO NOT accept cash and checks. On rare occasions, at the discretion of the manager-on-duty, cash maybe accepted as a form of payment with a $100.00 refundable deposit.
Pet Policy: We welcome dogs. A $20 charge will be applied to the room rent per pet, per night. A maximum of two (2) dogs will be allowed per room. Failure to register pets will result in a $100 fine. Rules: pets must be quiet, leashed, picked up after. Pets cannot be left unattended in rooms or cars in parking lot. Pets are not allowed on furniture.
Rates: Rates are based on double occupancy and does not include the 10 % occupancy tax levied by the County. An additional $10 per guest will be charged for the third and fourth adult guest in the dual queen rooms.
Rollaway Beds: Rollaway beds are provided, based on availability. There is a $10 extra charge per night for rollaway beds in the regular rooms and a $20 extra charge per night for rollaway beds in the suite.
Smoking: We are a non-smoking property. Guests smoking in a non-smoking room will be charged a $200 cleaning fee and asked to leave without a refund. Our smoker guests are required to smoke 10 feet away from the buildings. The pool area is a 100 % non-smoking area.