Your home base for exploring the California Gold Country!
Discover a quiet retreat within Amador County California: the Pioneer Inn & Suites. You’ll enjoy a relaxing 10-acre getaway in the town of Pioneer inside the El Dorado National Forest, centrally located near Sutter Creek and Jackson, as well as Kirkwood resorts and skiing.
Clean and affordable, the Pioneer Inn & Suites offers a full range of amenities to accommodate everything from weekend getaways to family vacations and reunions. Our Amador Wine Country hotel offers select pet-friendly rooms.
Area attractions include Kirkwood Mountain, Indian Grinding Rock, Mace Meadows Golf Course, Jackson Rancheria Casino, and the Avio and BellaGrace Vineyards. Additionally, guests enjoy visiting Carson Pass, the spectacular Black Chasm Cavern, and the popular Volcano Theatre of which Pioneer Inn & Suites is a sponsor.
Pioneer Inn & Suites is a welcome option for Kirkwood and Sutter Creek area hotel lodging. Make this Amador Wine Country hotel your home base for exploring Amador County and California’s Gold Country.
AT A GLANCE
- Onsite outdoor pool, heated spa, and hiking trails
- Gallagher’s Pub onsite serving beer and wine
- Plenty of parking with space for bikes, recreational vehicles and outdoor gear
- Pet friendly with dog run for your convenience
- Clean, comfortable rooms with queen and king size beds and daily housekeeping
- Suites with queen size bed, sofa sleeper and kitchenette
- In room amenities such as free Wi Fi, air conditioning and heating
- All rooms have a microwave oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, and cable TV
- Private patio area for all rooms
- All rooms are non-smoking
- A friendly and helpful staff, eager to welcome you back again and again!
Pioneer Inn & Suites provides accommodations for visitors to the surrounding Gold Country towns of:
Pine Grove; West Point; Wilseyville and Fiddletown.